Monday, August 6, 2007

Pray

God has been on me about prayer! I heard a great message by Francis Chan about prayer. God used it to humble me! I am really bad about letting my request be known to God and then still stressing about them. If any of you are podcasters the message is great it is called "I'm in love pt 1" is was recorded some time in Feburary. Actually anything from Francis Chan is really good. He is a pastor of a church 10 year old in California, called Cornerstone Chruch.

Anyway....please pray for Mark and I tomorrow! We have received a call from a potential buyer for our Envoy! This is the first one who actually seems like he wants to buy it! We are meeting him 7:00pm. please lift us up in prayer! To really make any ground on our Dave Ramsey plan we need to sell this car!

No comments: