Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just gotta Brag...


I don't do this often enough but I just have to brag about my husband, Mark, he is amazing....
When we were dating I was never one to talk hours on end about Mark or write "I love Mark" on everything I own, but the longer we are together the more I find myself becoming that person. I feel that I fall in love with him more and more each day becoming that annoying middle schooler who loves to talk about her "boyfriend".
I am usually very private in this area but sometimes you can't help but shout it from the mountain tops you know?!
These are a few reasons I think he is amazing!
- There is no one who more transparently shows me the love of God...he is God's vessel of love in my life!
- He is the most genuine person is know!
- He goes grocery shopping with me ... he knows I can't handle it alone!
- He works hard!
- He brings logic to my crazy ideas!
- He allows me to follow God's calling in every way.
- He is a great cook!
- He brings me a fountain Sprite from Krystal's after band practice : )
- He puts up with my tears!
- He will take the long way just so we will drive through downtown Atlanta...because he knows I love the city!
- He puts up with my love for 80's music!
- He loves people and always has time for others!
- He is not afraid to radically follow God!
- He always finds a reason to celebrate!

I could go on but I will stop so not to nauseate you ; ) But I just can't help it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture. I have to say it has been and still is a privilege to see how God has worked in your lives and how he will continue to do so.
Kim

JoLynn said...

I think that is awesome! :) And I hope that it continues for the both of you!